Amy E. Frantz defends clients in a variety of civil litigation matters, including construction litigation, premises liability, and transportation negligence.
Prior to joining Purcell & Wardrope, Amy worked as an associate at both a civil litigation firm and a personal injury firm.
During law school, Amy was a law clerk at Chicago-Kent where she aided in a variety of employment discrimination matters. She was also a member of the Chicago-Kent Student Bar Association.
- J.D., Chicago-Kent College of Law, 2013
- B.A. Psychology and English, University of Kansas, 2009
- Illinois, 2013
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Illinois
- U.S. District Court, Central District of Illinois
- Illinois State Bar Association
- Chicago Bar Association