Amy Frantz joined Purcell & Wardrope as a senior associate in 2018. Ms. Frantz defends clients in a variety of civil litigation matters, including construction litigation, premises liability, and transportation negligence.
Ms. Frantz earned her J.D. from Chicago-Kent College of Law in 2013, and holds bachelor’s degrees in psychology and English from the University of Kansas, where she graduated in 2009.
Ms. Frantz is licensed to practice law in Illinois, and is admitted to the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois, as well as the U.S. District Court for the Central District of Illinois.
- J.D., Chicago-Kent College of Law, 2013
- B.A, University of Kansas, 2009
- Illinois, 2013
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Illinois
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of Illinois
- Illinois State Bar Association