Jonathan P. Schaefer currently concentrates his practice principally on the defense of casualty losses, such as negligence, transportation, products liability, and medical malpractice, and has tried cases in both the state court and in U.S. District Courts.
PRESENTATIONS AND PUBLICATIONS
Jon has presented numerous in-house seminars on updates to Illinois transportation law to his insurance clients.
- J.D., DePaul University College of Law, 1982
- B.A., DePaul University, 1979
- Illinois, 1982
- U.S District Court, Northern District of Illinois including Trial Bar
- U.S District Court, Eastern District of Michigan, 1999
- U.S District Court, Central District of Illinois, 2000
- U.S District Court, District of Colorado, 2002
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Indiana, 2005
- 7th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals, 2009
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Wisconsin, 2012
- Illinois State Bar Association