Purcell & Wardrope represents a broad range of clients. These clients, both large and small, include self-insured businesses, insured individuals and corporations, and insurance carriers.
The following are some examples of the clients Purcell & Wardrope has served:
- Construction companies – small, local construction contractors to the world’s largest construction and design company.
- Consumer product manufacturers – small firms to one of the nation’s largest.
- Consumer product retailers and distributors – small stores to the nation’s largest home improvement retailer.
- Hospitals, Health clinics, HMOs, and nursing homes.
- Insurance carriers – small, personal lines insurance carriers to the world’s largest insurance company.
- Manufacturers and installers – construction and manufacturing equipment and auto parts.
- Municipalities – the largest municipality in Illinois, as well as numerous suburban municipalities.
- Not for profit associations – religious and trade organizations.
- Professionals – law firms, physicians, nurses, psychiatrists, psychologists, dentists, social workers, accounting firms, engineering firms, and insurance agents and brokers.
- Property owners – condo associations, health clubs, churches, restaurants and homeowners.
- Public utilities – one of the nation’s largest.
- School boards – the largest school system in Illinois, as well as several suburban public school systems.
- Trucking companies – small, independent trucking companies through large interstate trucking companies.
- Security firms – small, local security firms through the nation’s largest.
Contact us today to meet with an attorney from Purcell & Wardrope.